Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jewelry Sale

I'm leiakrystine on MUA and kseller4 on eBay. I have reputable tokens and stars in both websites. Most of these items have been purchased and worn by me; some are brand new. I will do my best to describe everything to the best of my ability.
Shipping costs are fairly low for jewelry $2 unless you want insurance.
I will ship purses, bags, and clothes in large envelopes, or flat rate boxes, so shipping will vary with these
I only ship to the US and I only take Paypal at this time
Please contact me at tina143x@yahoo.com with blog sale as the subject

Minimum purchase of $15 before shipping and Paypal fees are calculated, please. On to the sale

Betsy Johnson

Pink cluster earrings worn 1x- very cute $10
Plaid koi fish earrings brand new $15 originally $40

Lucky brand

Flower earrings brand new $15 retails for $25
Chain Dangles earrings worn 1x $8
Charm trio brand new no tag $10

$5 jewelry pieces each $5

1920 brand flower earrings
1920 necklace
Hello kitty charm bracelet
Cross choker
Chandelier earrings

Tiffany & CO replica necklace $12


$1 dollar necklaces
$1 bracelets
$1 earrings
















No comments:

Post a Comment